Friday, September 19, 2008

Leaving Tokyo...



Hi Everyone! This is Yoko, your tour guide in Japan!






Today Beth and Matt went to Sato Taiko Store near Shinjyuku to buy Sanshin. Mr. Sato was a very warm and welcoming person who speaks good English. After purchasing, Beth was so happy that she didn't let others carry her Sanshin! I hope to see Beth play Sanshin at Taiko perfromance someday!



Beth, Matt and Karen took 16:00 Narita Express, and i said good-bye to them at Tokyo Station. Past one week with all of you was wonderful. I never expected it would be this much fun reunited with Beth and Matt, plus making new friends. Please come visit us in Japan again. We will have guest rooms ready anytime!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's Joy? Is she lost in Japan, never to come back?!!

Yoko said...

Joy went to Narita Airport from Kyoto directly, a lot earlier to have her suitcases repacked. I hope all of them get home safely.

taikobaka said...

Wow Beth, you really bought a Sanshin! Awesome! My first request is Shima Uta, please record and post on your website...
Miss you all,
Emi (of Sonoma County Taiko)