Monday, September 15, 2008

Incredible

Did I mention that Shidara was incredible? They've been spending bits of time teaching us things. They wanted to know what we did with Kodo and they wanted to know our ideas for their upcoming residency in April. I had to remember not to outwardly compare Kodo to Shidara as they were talking about themselves.


We just finished meeting with Chabo-san and Mameko-san the business leader of Shidara. They were interested in knowing about our group and about Boston. They plan to come to the US mid-Feb through March and are still in the process of securing a venue in Boston. While we were here they got leads from promoters in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. They just finished planning a Beirut tour for December.

Megan has been here for 5 years now. She said that she wanted to join a group that was like Kodo in the early days. They are filled with heart and joy!


We are off to Kyoto in a couple of hours -- we are going to see Mami and Shien! We are sad to leave Shidara. Personally I am not thrilled to be in the cities - but I'm looking forward to seeing Mami!

No comments: