Tuesday, September 16, 2008
quiet morning
finally a morning to rest a little. we have been getting up between 530am and 6am every morning since we have been here to run and exercise. shidara invited us to get up with them to stretch and run at 545a - you cant resist ..... its gorgeous out and there are monkeys in the trees!! but when you have only slept for 4 or 5 hours it gets a little taxing on the body. last night we got to bed at 130a. we had ramen after seeing the group shien practice. then we went to the onsen -- it was a wonderful perfect warm night with a full moon. I was so happy riding bicycles after having eaten and taken a long bath. BK would have loved it there was an icy water bath at the onsen. I did it twice. super hot water then icey cold water - I am addicted. its wonderful! I got up at 730 but I:m still tired. joy, beth and her friend yoko are doing some sight seeing at the temples and shrines this morning. I am going to rest a little more then go for a long run through the parks. Matt is sick again - he didnt look happy last night. we are all going to meet our friend Chie (one of the kasa organizers) for lunch today - then go hunting for happi coats and things to feed our taiko addiction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get better soon, Matt!
Post a Comment